Copyright © 2007-2015, Woodland Foods, Ltd.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1. OWNERSHIP. This website, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of Woodland Foods, Ltd. (“Woodland Foods”), and its affiliates, various third-party providers and distributors. Portions of the content found on this website may be owned by such affiliates, third-party providers and distributors and is the copyrighted work of the respective third-party providers. None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of Woodland Foods and its third-party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common-law trademarks of Woodland Foods, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Woodland Foods or such other party that may own the Trademark.
2. USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to Woodland Foods, order Woodland Foods products and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Woodland Foods, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. “Deep-linking,” “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The links from this website to any other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. Woodland Foods does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. Woodland Foods does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain “links” to other sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Woodland Foods (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur because of the use of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using your Access Codes (defined hereafter).
6. PASSWORDS. When you order you will be given the opportunity to create an account. In that regard, you will be permitted to create your own username and passwords (“Access Codes”). Thereafter, you may utilize those Access Codes to obtain access to your account. You will be responsible for any activities conducted using Access Codes you created.
7. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. WOODLAND FOODS AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WOODLAND FOODS AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. WOODLAND FOODS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM HACKING OR OTHER INFILTRATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE WOODLAND FOODS COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website or from the passage of data across the Internet which is not secure and which is subject to impairments of service and delays. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Woodland Foods may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WOODLAND FOODS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WOODLAND FOODS OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (i) ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (ii) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY OR (iii) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY WOODLAND FOODS OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify Woodland Foods and any third-party providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties because of your use of this website.
10. EMPLOYMENT. From time to time, Woodland Foods may place vacancy announcements on this website, seeking applications from candidates who desire employment with Woodland Foods or one of its related entities. However, Woodland Foods is under not any obligation to screen or review any applications or to offer any vacancy announcement or other employment opportunities. As a result, Woodland Foods does not certify the existence, type or quality of the jobs posted, the accuracy of the listings, the suitability of any job opportunities to candidates or the continued existence of the job after posting. This website and all job-related information they contain are provided “AS IS.” WOODLAND FOODS makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the JOB-RELATED OR OTHER information provided on thIS WEBSite. Woodland Foods does not guarantee that any employment position will be offered to any of the candidates submitting information. By using this website, you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date, or that a specific posting may not meet your needs and requirements. You also agree that any information you submit, whether or not it is in response to any posted vacancy, is truthful and complete.
11. SUBMISSIONS. “Submissions” means all comments, feedback, suggestions, photos, e-mail and similar information or materials that you submit to Woodland Foods regarding the products or services of Woodland Foods. Submissions will not be confidential and will become the property of Woodland Foods upon submission to Woodland Foods. By providing any Submissions, you agree to assign to Woodland Foods, at no charge, all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the Submissions. You represent and warrant that any Submission you provide to Woodland Foods will be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the Submissions that you provide, and that you, not Woodland Foods, have full responsibility for the Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
12. PRODUCT AND SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Reference to any product or service on this website constitutes an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available at the moment you order it. Woodland Foods manages all or portions of this website from Illinois, in the United States of America. Woodland Foods in no way implies that the materials on this website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States and we may not be able to fill your order if you require shipping outside of the United States.
We cannot guarantee that a product will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day to day. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when you place your order, and sold out by the time your order is processed. If an item is in your shopping cart when you place your order, but is sold out by the time your order is processed, we will notify you by e-mail that your order will not be filled and you will not be charged.
13. COLORS. Woodland Foods attempts to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible. Nevertheless, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
14. BACKORDERS (OUT OF STOCK). Backordered merchandise includes items that are not currently in stock. In most cases, these items are on order from our processing facilities or suppliers. In some cases, we are researching or waiting for stock information from one or more of our suppliers. We will notify you if a backorder situation exists.
15. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. The listing, description of, or reference to, a product or service on this website does not imply that the product or service is presently available. If a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, error in pricing information received from a supplier, or any other reason, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for such product or service at the incorrect price.
16. ORDER ACCEPTANCE. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or for no reason at all. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any product or service. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
17. SALES TAX. Sales tax charges are based on state and local tax laws and tax rates for the delivery address of your order. Where required, tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges. If you return an item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the taxes you paid for that item. You will not receive a refund for the taxes you paid on the shipping and handling of that item, as the shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable once an item has been shipped. Please note that on-screen order totals reflect estimated tax. The actual charge to your credit card will reflect all applicable taxes calculated at the time your order is shipped.
If you want to cancel your Access Codes, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of an Access Code, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may delete or change any Access Code at any time and for any reason.
19. PAYMENT. You are responsible for any payments due for any products or services ordered through your account or Access Codes. You are also responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments.
20. RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of Woodland Foods and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture with Woodland Foods for any purpose. We will permit our independent sales representatives to access portions of this website.
22. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
24. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of certain goods and services and for the use of portions of this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
25. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions are severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Last Revised July 2018