Elevate any meal with our selection of exotic rice varieties from across the globe. Our unique rice products add intriguing color, texture, and flavor to any dish, from our rich Himalayan-Style Red Rice to our striking Heirloom Black Rice.
Aged Basmati Rice
Our Basmati Rice is aged up to two years to intensify its fragrant aroma and subtle nutty flavor. Aging the rice also allows its kernels to further expand into light, fluffy grains when cooked.
- Pair with South Asian-inspired dishes like curries and stir-fries
- Use to make rice puddings and other unique desserts
Prized for its high starch content, Arborio rice is an Italian short-grain variety with a firm yet creamy cooked texture. It's creamy texture when cooked makes it ideal for risotto.
- Use to make creamy, velvety risottos and other Italian rice dishes
- Create unique desserts like rice pudding
Ingredients: Arborio rice.
Bamboo rice is all-natural short-grain white rice infused with pure bamboo juice. Its striking green color and delicate, herbal flavor make it a unique substitute for traditional short-grain rice in a variety of dishes.
- Create colorful sushi rolls and rice puddings
- Use in Asian-style risottos and pilafs, or serve alongside fish, shellfish, or chicken
Ingredients: White rice, bamboo leaf extract.
Brown Arborio Rice
Brown Arborio rice is an Italian short-grain variety with its nutritious brown bran layer intact, offering a subtle nutty flavor and pleasantly chewy texture.
- Use in salads, pilafs, and stuffings
- Pair with mushrooms, chicken, and shrimp
Ingredients: Brown rice.
Heirloom Black Rice
Also known as Emperor’s rice or Chinese black rice, this glutinous medium-grain rice has a sweet, rich flavor, dark indigo color, and slightly sticky texture when cooked.
- Adds beautiful color to sushi rolls, pilafs, and dessert puddings
- Use as a striking bed for seafood, poultry, or meat
Himalayan Red Rice
Our Himalayan Red Rice has a rich, slightly sweet flavor and a firm, chewy texture. Its natural russet red hue makes it a unique visual component in many dishes.
- Firm, hearty texture is ideal for salads and pilafs
- Pairs well with richly flavored meats and seafood as well as with mushrooms and chiles
Ingredients: Red rice.
Sprouted Brown Rice (Gaba)
Partially germinated to develop a softer, less chewy grain and a sweet, nutty flavor, sprouted brown rice is an all-natural short-grain rice with its nutritious brown bran layer intact.
- Great for use in pilafs and casseroles
- Substitute for traditional brown rice in any application
Ingredients: Brown rice.
Our Wild Rice is expertly harvested wild-grown rice with a distinct nutty flavor, firm texture, and striking dark color.
- Use in both hot and cold dishes and with both savory and sweet recipes
- Serve with richly flavored meats like pheasant or venison
Ingredients: Wild rice.